Last Updated: 5th March 2021
xStation Firmware 1.05
Release Date: 26th November 2020
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Improved accuracy of the SUBQ output signal
- SD card drive strength tweaks for SD card extenders
- Additional SENS subtimings + new sled move algorithm, improves general accuracy and particularly load times in Gran Turismo 2
- Image parser now ignores “leading dot” system directories such as .Trash
- Small loader tweaks, fixing Saga Frontier fastboot
Extract update.bin and loader.bin to your SD card 00xstation folder.
Start your console into the loader (press and hold reset for a second if the loader doesn’t start automatically).
Enter the options menu and select Update Firmware, then press Start.
The firmware will be installed and the console will reboot.
You may confirm the new version in the loader’s options menu.