Last Updated: 5th March 2021
xStation Firmware 1.10
Release Date: 24th Feburary 2021
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- SD card access reduced when seeking, helping support more cards
- data stream timings are now aligned to the I2S master clock only, no more reliance on the ESP32 crystal
- Tales of Destiny 2 can now disc swap correctly
- fixed Spyro 3 PAL (libcrypt)
- improved Gex: Enter the Gecko FMV performance
- improved seek accuracy and timing, helping titles that tend to hang on real hardware stay stable on xStation
- Support for MemCard Pro and PS1Digital Game ID sending
- automatically corrects bad EDC/ECC when needed (homebrew, fan translations, patched games)
- PAL / NTSC selector for the loader
- snappier button response in the loader
Extract update.bin and loader.bin to your SD card 00xstation folder.
Start your console into the loader (press and hold reset for a second if the loader doesn’t start automatically).
Enter the options menu and select Update Firmware, then press Start.
The firmware will be installed and the console will reboot.
You may confirm the new version in the loader’s options menu.